In order to support local businesses in the DFW region, Chow & Tabby has partnered with SBG Hospitality to provide 1 lucky winner a pair of free tickets to attend the McKinney Craft Beer Walk, taking place on June 20, 2020. To learn more about this event, click here.
In order to enter, go to our latest Instagram post by clicking here. Then comment and tell us who you'd want to bring with you to this festival! Winner will be selected and announced on Wednesday June 17, 2020 at approximately 3:00PM CST. The winner will be notified via a direct message on Instagram and will have 24 hours to respond and claim the prize. Tickets will be emailed by SBG Hospitality Group to the winner via a ticket code that is redeemable with SBG Hospitality Group. No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
Official Rules Below:
McKinney Craft Beer Walk Ticket Sweepstakes
1. Sponsors.This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Chow & Tabby , 2541 Lakebend Drive, Little Elm, TX 75068, and SBG Hospitality Group, 7200 W University Dr, Suite 210, McKinney, TX 75071 (collectively, the “Sponsor(s)”).This Sweepstakes is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
APPLE, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES. THE SPONSOR(S) IS/ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING THE PRIZE(S) LISTED HEREIN. THE PRIZE(S) WON ARE NOT APPLE PRODUCTS, NOR ARE THEY RELATED TO APPLE IN ANY WAY. THE RESPONSIBIITY OF ORGANIZING THIS Sweepstakes AND DISTRIBUTING THE PRIZE(S) ARE THE SPONSORS’ RESPONSIBILITIES. APPLE DOES NOT SPONSOR THIS CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter. The Sweepstakes is open to permanent legal U.S. residents who reside within the United States of America and who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. Current or former employees of Chow & Tabby. and its subsidiaries, the other Sponsors, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies (including anyone who prepares and/or distributes Sweepstakes materials), and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of all the foregoing are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
Participants are eligible to win a Chow & Tabby contest or sweepstakes only once (1) every 90 days. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any contest or sweepstakes. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once (1) every six (6) months. Text, data, or messaging rates may apply.
3. Entry. This Sweepstakes will accept entries beginning on June 9, 2020 at 3:00PM CST and ending on June 17, 2020 at 3:00PM CST. To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must visit Chow & Tabby’s latest Instagram post at www.Instagram.com/ChowAndTabby and comment on the post to submit an entry. Entrants must comment who they would like to bring with them to the McKinney Craft Beer Walk taking place on June 20, 2020 in order to enter. Incomplete entries will not be considered. All entries must be received by June 17, 2020 at 3:00PM CST One (1) entry per person will be accepted.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for technical or computer, telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, busy signals, hang-ups, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or voicemails or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or the rules.
An entrant may use only one comment to submit entries during the Sweepstakes. If an entrant uses multiple comment to submit more than one entry per day, only 1 entry will be qualified. Subsequent multiple entries will be disqualified. For entries submitted online, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the Instagram Account by Instagram, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the user account associated with the submitted comment. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by the Sponsor(s)) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion. The Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by the Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Sponsor(s) determine(s), in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor(s)) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to void the entries at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted online at ChowAndTabby.com. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize(s).There will be one (1) winner in this Sweepstakes.On June 17, 2020 at 3:00PM CST, the winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and notified that they won by direct message via the Instagram messaging system. The winner will receive a pair of tickets to attend the McKinney Craft Beer Walk, taking place on June 20, 2020. The approximate retail value of the prize is $30.00. Entrants can win only once.
The potential winners will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsors, and must reply within 24 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to choose another potential winner by the process referred to above.
All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by the Sponsor(s). Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use, merchantability, or fitness for a specific purpose, and the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for defective prizes. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to substitute a prize in their sole discretion without an internet announcement, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Other terms and conditions may apply.
6. Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize(s).The winner must claim the prize by responding to an email from Chow & Tabby with verification of their name and address and prize will be emailed to winner via a ticket code that is redeemable with SBG Hospitality Group. Prize(s) will not be mailed under any circumstances. The prize(s) must be claimed by June 18, 2020 at 3:30PM CST or it/they will be forfeited. All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner(s) to respond to Chow & Tabby’s messages, calls, e-mails or other notification will lead to forfeiture of the prize(s). Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by Chow & Tabby will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Chow & Tabby then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to another winner using the method described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another contest or sweepstakes conducted by the Station for thirty (30) days.
Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner(s) and the winner(s) may receive an IRS 1099 Form or equivalent from the Sponsor(s). The Sponsor(s) will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) is/are required to fill out any tax forms requested by the Sponsor(s) in order to receive their prize(s).
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all license and registration fees, accommodations, transportation costs, gratuities and all other items of an incidental nature. All expenses on receipt and use of prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s), the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any weather changes or extenuating circumstances relating to a prize received. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for events that are delayed or canceled. All delays and cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Sponsor(s). This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations, trip schedule changes, flight cancellations, changes in travel arrangements, travel delays of any form and duration, game cancellations and delays, as well as all acts of nature. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any expenses incurred by Sweepstakes winners as a result of such delays or cancellations. Sponsor(s) will not be responsible for failure to supply the prize(s) by reason of any force majeure events, such as acts of God, war, terrorist attacks, unusually severe weather, labor strikes, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor(s).
By accepting the prize, the winner or agree to have their name, voice, likeness, biographical information, and entry materials used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, and in any media whatsoever, including on ChowAndTabby.com or any @ChowAndTabby social media channels, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization or compensation to the winner(s).
7. Social Media.For contests or sweepstakes conducted or promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, iHeartRadio, or any other social media website (each a “Social Media Site” and collectively the “Social Media Sites”), the Sponsors reserve the right to void any entrant’s entry in the Sweepstakes for failure to abide by the guidelines, policies, or procedures of the applicable Social Media Site, and to delete or remove any of entrant’s related “Likes,” comments, posts, tweets, videos, photos, user generated content, or other electronic messages, communications, or submissions at their discretion. The Sponsors also reserve the right to block, ignore, report, and/or completely prevent any entrant, account, user, or profile from accessing the Sweepstakes and/or the Sponsors’ profile(s), account(s), website(s), blog(s) or handle(s).This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Sites. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold the Social Media Sites harmless from any or all claims, liability, damages, judgments, fines, costs, expenses related to or associated with their participation in this Sweepstakes. Entrants understand that by logging-in to the applicable Social Media Site, that they agree to comply with the Social Media Site’s Terms of Service, and that their personal information is subject to the Privacy Policies and information collection practices of the Social Media Site. Entrants agree that the Sponsors are not responsible for the collection, disclosure, transfer, or dissemination of their personal information, whether directly or indirectly, by third party advertisers, marketers, or any other transferees. For entries submitted through the Social Media Sites, the Sponsors may be limited to using the information in a manner set forth by the Social Media Sites and in no other way.
8. Limitation on Liability. Sponsor(s) disclaim(s) all liabilities to the winner(s) with respect to receipt and use of the prize(s). Winners and their guests or travel companions, by acceptance of their prize(s), agree to release and hold the Sponsor(s) and its/their affiliated companies, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity.
9. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to cancel or terminate this Sweepstakes for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor(s). Any such changes or termination will be announced on ChowAndTabby.com
10. Contact Information. For questions or more information about this Sweepstakes, please contact Chow & Tabby at their email address Info@ChowAndTabby.com. For a copy of these rules, addendum, and/or list of winners please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Chow & Tabby, 2541 Lakebend Dr, Little Elm, TX, 75068 within sixty (60) days of the end of this Sweepstakes.